Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jan. 16/08: the good

* my very depressed client (who I saw this morning) is more consistently coming in saying she feels better and I think I have helped
* my new, very shy, French-speaking-just-learning-English client and I understood each other tonight and our session was helpful I think
* I am feeling less anxious this year than last, definitely :)
* Maeve asked me to lie with her at bedtime after almost a month of being upset with me on and off and preferring her father .. she finds me scary sometimes when I am past my limits and grumpy.. today was one of those mornings and she drew a picture of two scary princesses (me and her) on the way to school in her notebook which she talked to me about
* I put on a big batch of nettle tea tonight which I will drink cold and delicious all day tomorrow and feel like I am nourishing myself well with the earth

No comments: